Things I would like to focus on
4. Swim for exercise… not to be a fast swimmer or competitive triathlete
5. Bike – find a way to ride outside more… might play into moving and where we move
6. Yoga – make it part of the routine – at least once a week
7. Try to average 5 posts a week… it’s the only life I have… why not chronicle it?
8. Be in shape and ready for Cross season… that means some power and threshold work in the fall when I’m normally a runner and tapering for triathlons
9. Ride that bike trainer… like I have in years past… it’s good training… it’s good base.. and good therapy mental and physical.
10. Read more books
1. For Judi and I to both finish RATS
2. Sub 5 at the ACT ½ IM
3. Do the local cross series w/o getting lapped