"Where was I going? I puzzled and wondered about it til I actually enjoyed the puzzlement and wondering."
Carl Sandburg, 1878 - 1967
1. Write daily... I'm not looking to knock out the great American novel... just to put down some thoughts. it's my life... why not record the happenings... my thoughts... I might even gain a greater understanding of who I am.
2. weight in the 170s by 1 April - stay there
3. Become a runner again.... the Jax Marathon would be a nice year end goal... but that depends a bit on my cycling... and on mobility and balance
4. Regular work on mobility, strength, and balance... as one approaches 50... I think that this is paramount to being able to continue to pursue my passions
5. Traverse the Pyrenees in Southern France - http://www.pyreneesmultisport.com/2014/pyrenean-traverse/
6. 5:55 wake-up every day - get up and get with it
7. cat 5 road race and TT Championships... my aim is to win
8. Golf goal - break 90