My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Goals

"Where was I going? I puzzled and wondered about it til I actually enjoyed the puzzlement and wondering."
Carl Sandburg, 1878 - 1967

1. Write daily... I'm not looking to knock out the great American novel... just to put down some thoughts. it's my life... why not record the happenings... my thoughts... I might even gain a greater understanding of who I am.

2. weight in the 170s by 1 April - stay there

3. Become a runner again.... the Jax Marathon would be a nice year end goal... but that depends a bit on my cycling... and on mobility and balance

4. Regular work on mobility, strength, and balance... as one approaches 50... I think that this is paramount to being able to continue to pursue my passions

5. Traverse the Pyrenees in Southern France - http://www.pyreneesmultisport.com/2014/pyrenean-traverse/

6. 5:55 wake-up every day - get up and get with it

7. cat 5 road race and TT Championships... my aim is to win

8. Golf goal - break 90

No comments:

Followers