My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tempo/Fit Test



So I have been "exercising" for a couple of months recovering not only from RATS but the training that came before as well.  My body feel pretty well rested and recovered.  Now I'm ready to get into a bit more of a training mode.
 
The plan was 1 mile warm-up, 3@~8:15-8:30 the 1 mile cool down.  How did I come up with that?  Well it's simply what I had time for at lunch.
 
The results:
 
 
8:22 pace with an average HR of 146.  It was 93F with about 60% humidity.
 
No great turn of speed but I am happy with the stable HR and the god sensations in my legs during the effort
 
bring on the trainin'!
 

3 comments:

Will Cooper said...

Nice!

B.o.B. said...

You are out of your mind. That midday effort is pretty awesome though. I couldn't run at lunch time if I were paid a million dollars. Ok, fine, I probably could but sheesh. It's way too hot for all that. Good on you.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I wish I could train or exercise at lunch, I normally get to eat at my desk and work

Followers