My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September




 
 
 
Yes kids that's a bunch of bike hours…  almost like it's a part time job
 
 
Run distance is not as consistent as I would like.  I need to work on that
 
Swimming…  gotta get back in the pool.  Planning on a few triathlons next year.
 
 Books:
 
Kid Rodelo
 
 
The first novel that I ever read…..  way back in like 1979  I found a digital copy online so I re-read it… Kind of a quick easy read.
 
I started reading anther book that I'm pretty excited about
 
 
If you are an athlete…  I advise you to check out this guy's website:
 
 
it can change your athletic life.
 
His mantra is simple…  yet a bit unconventional for the overmedicated masses…
 
 
In other news…
 
It's Cyclocross Season.
 
 
Pretty muddy last week…  not my best race.  I struggled a bit jumping/landing on my creaky old knee and with 3 creek crossings it was not a fast course for me…  but it was muddy and we had beer so who cares.
 
Spinning:
 
Judi and I are half way to our goal of becoming spin instructors…  We have taken a basic fitness course as well as CPR and First Aid
 
 
Now for the cycling part.  I think that we have decided to get the Cycle Fusion Cert:
 
 
Hopefully we will be teaching classes by January



2 comments:

Kevin said...

Looks like September was a solid month. I have the BASL book as well. I really need to read it. His mobilitywod videos are great

B.o.B. said...

Sweet come teach spin in Tampa! Also, why can't I ever find a dang certification class near me? Lame.

P.S. The pool misses you.

P.P.S. I gotta get on my bike!

Followers