My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nocatee TT series #1

In pursuit of one of my goals this year (the 2014 state TT championships) I found this race series 
 
 
I convinced Judi to come along and race as well.
 
Last night was the first race…  my 3rd stand-alone TT.  I might as well own up to the fact that I missed a turn and went off course during my 2nd ITT back in 2009.
 
Anyhows…
 
Windy night in Nocatee…  but other than that quite lovely with temps in the mid-70s
 
I forgot to start my watch… but got things going a minute or so in…
 
Here is the picture that paints 1000 words
 
 

 
Overall I'm happy with my effort…  163 average HR is normally about where my redline is.  That wind was tricky.
 
Next week I'll bring some aero gear (Wheel, helmet) And give it another go.

No comments:

Followers