My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Catching Up


Where have I been?


Good question


Training is a good answer….  Right?


My last *real* post was back on the 5th


Training has been consistent… but not perfect…


I’ve been drinking a little beer too….


Did crosswords on the beach….


Trying to sell Judi’s old bike


Had a solid ride or 2…


And some good running…


And more beer…


Went to a baseball game


And in general just having a pretty good life…


Today I do some calculations and ….


16 Days until our first Triathlon of the season:




Dress rehearsal on Saturday

Bike:

Run






And when I say dress rehersal I mean aero helmets and all…

I hope I’m ready for the big dance…  we’ll see in a couple of weeks.


 


4 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

You been having fun!!!!

Will Cooper said...

Bud Light and Cabernet are my recovery staples. Going to Angel games is another. Keeping the "balance" is the secret to going the distance!

Lesser is More said...

Nice work! Sounds like you're ready for the 1/2. What kind of bike did she get as a replacement? Something shiny I hope...

DRog said...

UR totally on it all the way around!!

Followers