My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Monday, June 4, 2012

what we are going to do on our summer vacation



No description of this race could do it justice like this article has.


a quick sample from my friends Kurt and Shelley Egli:

For Kurt and his wife, Shelley, who will run the race for the fourth time in 2012, the challenge is also usurped by the camaraderie that develops among runners over a week of racing and camping together. Kurt explains, "Every year, we create lifelong friendships. When you take away the distractions of daily life, it happens so fast. The concept and the experience are very simple, but simple is, I guess, where the good stuff happens."

2 comments:

Johann said...

Wow, I am looking for a great trail race to do one year in your country and every time I find anoter amazing race. This looks awesome! I love trails and I love multi-day events. Will follow this race closely.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Have fun

Followers