My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

10 more reasons we hate to taper

These are from my old freind Lee C:

11. My spouse gets sick of seeing me,


12. My stress levels go up with the race approaching but with too little training to bleed off the stress.

13. I start to enjoy sleep but worry that it might become a habit tough to break.

14. With time on my hands I discover people unlike me who are not obsessed with training and it scares me.

15. With all my friends out training I have no one to talk to who understands me.

16. Crosswords are boring!

17. And what the heck is this sex stuff?

18. I have time to add to top 10 lists online. Bah!

19. My monthly log totals will be too low.

20. I feel like a poseur parading around in my running/biking clothing without having broken a sweat.



And one more...



21. Three mile easy run. 'nuf said!



1 comment:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

BWHAHAHA!! This one was better then the first one

Followers