My photo
Jacksonville, FL, United States
In Life as well as in running the secret is Pace.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Race Report Outback 1/2 Marathon 2010

Another of the “fall Series” of road running races that I do every year.


I have never run so hard… hurt so much…
Splits:
6:47
6:47
7:12
7:06
7:26
7:28
7:15
7:28
7:33
7:41
7:38
7:50
7:57

As the splits above show I was fighting a losing battle with 7:15s… it just was not my day… started out too fast… it was too hot…

Simply put… I’m just not that fast yet.

All that said… I had fun… enjoyed testing myself… hanging out with friends and family

3 comments:

Kevin said...

WOW NICE SPLITS!! I wish I could do that time

Kevin
http://halftriing.blogspot.com/

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Wow, thats fast in my books, congrats

Lesser is More said...

Definitely looks like you tested yourself there...I'm sure it was a great feeling to be DONE. Always a challenge to keep the ego in check with the rest of the body ;)

Followers